Wir distanzieren uns ausdrücklich von den hier verlinkten Inhalten, besonders die, die das Urheberrecht verletzen. Wir werden die Leute darauf hinweisen und wenn nötig bei Paperminutes sperren .

We distance ourselves explicity from the contend linked here, especially those who disregard the copyright. We´ll inform the people and lock them at paperminutes if necessary.

Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015

Paperminutes #368 - Kaffee oder Tee

KAFFEE oder TEE

So lautet unser neues Thema für diese Woche. Ich bin gespannt auf Eure Ideen.
Ich habe diese ATCs für die Challenge gebastelt.




COFFEE or TEA
This is our new theme for this week. I'm really looking forward your artworks.
I made this ATCs for the challenge .





http://mamapias-stempelecke.blogspot.de/2015/01/kaffeeklatsch-fur-paperminutes-368.html








Liebe Grüße

1 Kommentar:

Veerle hat gesagt…

Hi, I'm new here. I just added my card which is all about tea. I wanted to become follower too but i cannot find where to join. Bloglovin doesn't work for me.
Can you please help me with this ? Thank you.Greetings Veerle